Friday, October 14, 2011

Homework :D


1. How can my learning serve my community? My learning can serve the community because I can apply it to different things. While i'm using it I can also teach it to others. Then everyone will be more successful and thats better for our community.

2. How can your future projects become better? My future projects can become better with me evaluating my final product. It will help me see what I need to work on in the future. So I know what I need to put in or take out.

3. What have you learned about yourself and what you will continue to do or not do and why? I learned that I am disorganized. I need to get things done when they need to. So I am going to work on get better at being organizing.

4. How do you feel about your final product? What would you rate yourself on the Rubric scale of 1-6 for each part of the Assessment Criterion? I would give myself a 4 because I feel that I did good.  I was be hided and I know I could have worked harder. 

5. What would you do differently in regards to your planning and execution of your plan? I would follow the design cycle more and look at it with more detail. I would also work on having everything done on time and making sure I fully understand whats going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment